Facing The Giants

Friday, February 19, 2010

What type of person are you?

Hello again,

It has been a beautiful February day here in Moore,OK. How are you doing today? I mean realy how are you feeling at this moment? Do you ever feel like nobody cares? Do you need someone to understand and listen to your concerns? I want you to know that I am here for you and I mean that very sincerely!
Do you ever people watch whenever your in public? You can tell people from their body language,expressions on their face, and overall demeanor what mood their in a the time of observance. I find this very interesting an intriguing.
I have heard there are three types of people everyone falls under, Alpha, Pre-alpha,and Beta.
Alpha is the type of person who is brimming with confidence and takes charge of affairs and follows through with plans. A Pre-Alpha is somebody that has the ability to be an Alpha but fails to live up to their full potential. A Beta type person is someone who is takes orders, never leads, very pessimistic type person. Which one of these categories do you fall into?

No comments:

Post a Comment